204/15 has seen some amazing yoga retreats in Gozo, Malta, Turkey’s stunning Dalyan Delta and sun-kissed Tenerife Island. Each location was beYOUtiful with its very own charm, and each retreat keeps on getting better and better, based on the input and wonderful feedback of past and returning retreat participants – yogis and yoginis from all corners of the world.
Next retreat will be 15-22 April 2017 in BALI and include the following, in addition to a welcoming, friendly, supportive and global group of yogis, beginners to advanced and of all ages:
- Daily yoga: Vinyasa flow (am) & Yin (pm)& one day off mid-week
- Luxurious accommodation – single or double
- Vegetarian breakfast and dinner
- Session on Ayurveda, Yogic Cleansing Techniques and Vedic Astrology
- Intro class on Acro-Yoga which combines Acrobatics, Yoga and Thai Massage,
- Moon ceremony opening our souls and immense potential towards life boundless opportunities
- Powerful chakra cleanse to realign our subtle energy centres,
- Different types of meditation and pranayam,
- Yoga Nidra
- Plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge on Yoga Philosophy, mudhras, bandhas and more.
- Optionals: Massages and other treatments, excursions, adventures, hiking, snorkling, divings, sailing etc.
See you soon? Namaste – soul greetings. Dini
Taking time out for yourself is not a luxury, but a necessity to nourish your body, mind and soul and harvest optimum health and happiness for yourself and those around you..
Some of the thing that past retreat-participants had to say:
An incredible journey, inside and out. On top of great yoga, Dini’s spirituality and healing touch have shoved all my worries away.
A perfect blend of spirituality, fun, warmth, challenges and real and deep relaxation.
Loved the balance of Vinyasa Flow in the morning and restorative Yin Yoga at night.
Thank you for being such a great inspiration!
Your aura makes the classes special for me.
Have loved the yoga all week and enjoyed all the extras: Full moon ceremony, chakra cleanse, trataka and learning from your vast knowledge on Ayurveda and Yoga philosophy. You are warm, generous and uplifting. I have totally enjoyed myself. I am not sure I would have got through the week without you. Not only through words, but your compassion in touch is so healing.
Thank you for sharing your amazing journey with everyone. ….you are like a breath of fresh air and absolute peace and calm in this frantic, but incredible world we all live in !
A true earth mother and beautiful soul.
Amazing attitude: Warm, friendly, accessible and available with a beautiful voice.
Phenomenal group of people and non-judgmental environment: Dini, every time you attract the best. (retreat repeater)
Video peaks into past retreat
Following us on our travels around the world, each retreat takes place in a different location. Thus each retreat is different. Plus we evolve. Each country has to offer something unique. Each time of the year has special needs and requirements. Will you be part of the next magical experience?
Somewhere deep within each of us lies a place of utmost stillness and peace.